GCU Student Portal Login : About GCU: Grand Canyon University (commonly referred to as GCU or Grand Canyon) is a private, non-profit, Christian university in Phoenix, Arizona. Grand Canyon University is currently the largest Christian university in the world. It was established by the Arizona Southern Baptist Convention on August 1, 1949, in Prescott, Arizona as Grand Canyon College. In 1951, the college moved to its current location in West Phoenix. In 1984, the college’s trustees voted to transition the college to a university for the 40th anniversary of the school in 1989, at which time it also changed governance from the Southern Baptist Convention to the GCU Board of Trustees.
In 2000, the university ended its affiliation with the Southern Baptist Convention. Suffering financial and other difficulties in the early part of the 21st century, the school’s trustees authorized its sale in January 2004 to California-based Significant Education, LLC, making it the first for-profit Christian college in the United States. Following that purchase, the university became the first, and only, for-profit to participate in NCAA Division I athletics. In fall 2014 the school announced the exploration of a return to non-profit status. In 2018, the university received approval from its accreditors to return to non-profit status, which became official on July 1, 2018.
GCU Student Portal Login
Grand Canyon University offers over 200 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs through its nine colleges. The GCU University is both regionally and nationally accredited. It offers various programs through its nine colleges including doctoral studies, business, education, fine arts and production, humanities and social sciences, nursing and health care professions, science, theology, engineering, and technology. It has created an online portal for its students where they can access all the important information about the university. Through this portal, they can choose online classes to enhance their knowledge. They can check their scores, class schedules, syllabus, etc. To access the information in the student portal, any student has to login to their account. If you don’t have the account then you must register or create an account on its official website. Below we have provided the detailed guide for GCU Student Portal Login.
GCU Student Portal Login Guide
GCU Student Portal Login is easy and all you need to do is simply follow the instructions mentioned below. Before proceeding to the login process there are few requirements that you must have. That is, just make sure these things are ready with you:
- A PC or a Laptop with internet access.
- A web browser/internet browser.
- Web Address of GCU Student Portal
- GCU student portal login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
Note: If you don’t have the login credentials, then you can easily obtain them by creating an account for yourself on GCU Student Portal. Simply, click the ‘Sign Up’ button and provide the required details. Or you can contact your faculty or administration department to get the information required to login.
If you have the above-mentioned things, then you can go for the login process. Here are the instructions to follow:
- First of all, make sure that your device is connected to a fast and good internet connection to avoid the interruption.
- Then, open the web browser on your device.
- Enter the web address of GCU Student Portal in order to visit its official website or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will directly land on the homepage of the GCU Student Portal.
- On the right of the page, you will find the two options – Student Access and Faculty Access.
- Click on ‘Student Access’ and then you will be taken to the GCU Student Portal Login page.
- Proceed and enter your username in the required space.
- After that, click ‘Next’ to go to the next page.
- Now, enter your password in the required space.
- And then, click ‘Sign In’.
- Finally, you can access your account information.
GCU Student Portal Login – Reset Your Password
It is difficult to access your account at GCU Student Portal if you have forgotten your Password. But, don’t worry you can reset your Password. To know how to reset, look at this steps:
- Open the web browser and enter the web address of GCU Student Portal.
- Go to the login page of the GCU Student Portal.
- There you will find a link which says ‘Can’t access your account?’.
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened.
- And then you need to enter your registered User Id in the required space.
- Also, you need to enter the Captcha which is displayed on the screen.
- After that, click ‘Next’ to go to the next page.
- Proceed an enter your registered email address or registered phone number in the required space.
- Submit the details that you have provided to continue.
- After successfully done that, you will receive a password reset link to your email.
- Open your email and use that link to reset your password.
Note: If you still face any login issues, contact the GCU Help Desk or go to support.gcu.edu.
GCU Student Portal Login – Help Desk
If you have any queries or if you face any issues regarding the GCU Student Portal Login, then you can contact the help desk of GCU. They will provide the required assistance. Below are the contact details of GCU Help Desk:
- GCU Help Desk Number: 1-877-428-8447
- If you face any difficulty in login then you can go to support.gcu.edu.
- At the bottom of that page, you can find the drop-down menus. Using the drop-down menu select the question related to your issue and then you will find the answer.
- For more details visit the official website of GCU.
That’s all about the GCU Student Portal Login. This post mainly focuses on GCU Student Portal Login Procedure. With the help of this information, students can quickly login to their account to access the information on the portal. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, kindly let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)